Application Closes March 31, 2019 at Midnight!
With roots deep in education, The TruStone Financial Foundation is once again offering scholarships to graduating high school seniors pursuing a post-secondary education in the fall of 2019, or enlisting in the U.S. Military. These scholarships are based on merit and awarded upon academic performance, student involvement and a scored essay question. Scholarships will be awarded to eight students, including one awarded to the family member of a TruStone Financial employee. These scholarships will total $13,000 and will be awarded in increments of $2,500 and $1,000.
Please note the important scholarship information below:
- Scholarship applications will be accepted beginning March 1, 2019
- Applications are due by midnight March 31, 2019
- Applicants must complete the following:
- Application (form will be available below as of March 1, 2019)
- Essay Question (submitted with form available March 1,2019)
- Transcript (submitted via email (PDF) or mail)
- Transcripts must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed
to the address below by March 31, 2019.
14601 27th Avenue North, Suite 104
Plymouth, MN 55447
- Transcripts must be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to the address below by March 31, 2019.
- Applicants must be a TruStone Financial member
- Note: Being related to a member does not qualify a student for this scholarship.
- Scholarship winners will be announced in May 2019
For the purposes of this scholarship, qualifying post-secondary educational institutions include any two or four-year college, university, technical, or vocational school within the United States that is duly accredited by one of the national or regional institutional accrediting bodies recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). An alternative qualification is enlistment in the U.S. Military via the Delayed Entry Program. To see a full list of student and institution eligibility requirements, click here.
If you have additional questions regarding these scholarships please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org.