With roots deep in educations, the TruStone Financial Foundation is once again offering scholarships to graduating high school seniors. These scholarships are based on merit and awarded upon academic performance, student involvement and satisfactory completion of an essay questions. The number of scholarships awarded and dollar amounts are to be determined.
Please note the important scholarship information below:
- Scholarship applications will be accepted beginning March 1, 2018
- Applications are due by midnight March 31, 2018
- Applicants must complete the following:
- Essay Question
- Transcript (submitted via email (PDF) or mail)
- Transcripts must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed
to the address below by March 31, 2018.
Attn: Kelsey Bergfalk
14601 27th Avenue North, Suite 104
Plymouth, MN 55447
- Transcripts must be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to the address below by March 31, 2018.
- Applicants must be a TruStone Financial member
- Note: Being related to a member does not qualify a student for this scholarship.
- Scholarship winners will be announced in May 2018
If you have additional questions regarding these scholarships please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org.