Scholarship winners Announced
We are proud to offer scholarships to graduating high school seniors as they pursue their post-secondary education in the fall of 2019.
Scholarships were awarded based on merit and scored for academic performance, community involvement and the satisfactory completion of an essay question related to financial management.
We are pleased to announce the following scholarship recipients:
• Mae B. – New Hope, MN | College of St. Scholastica
• Jocelyn N. – Lakeville, MN | Bemidji State University
• Margaret E. – Chanhassen, MN | University of St. Thomas
• Sophie R. – Edina, MN | University of Wisconsin - Madison
• Sophia N. – Scandia, MN | Bethel University
• Olivia A. – Farmington, MN | University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
• Erin O. – South Haven, MN | University of Wisconsin - Stout
• Emma C. – Roseville, MN | Creighton University
• Camryn K.– Cudahy, WI | Concordia University - Wisconsin
• Jared J. – South Milwaukee, WI | Gateway Technical College