SCHOLARSHIPs // 2021 WINNERS ANNOUNCED
We are proud to offer scholarships to graduating high school seniors as they pursue their post-secondary education in the fall of 2021.
Scholarships were awarded based on merit and scored for academic performance, community involvement and the satisfactory completion of an essay question related to financial management.
We are pleased to announce the following scholarship recipients:
• Rachel K. – Oak Creek, WI | Milwaukee Area Technical College
• Owen L. – Hanover, MN | Macalester College
• Izabella O. – Milwaukee, WI | Marquette University
• Bryn S. – Excelsior, MN | University of Wisconsin – Madison
• Emma K. – Oakdale, MN | Gustavus Adolphus College
• Kaia K. – Forest Lake, MN | Loyola University - Chicago
• Zoe E. – Chanhassen, MN | Gonzaga University
• Fametta Z. – Minneapolis, MN | University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
• Nicholas I. – Lamberton, MN | Southwest Minnesota State University
• Breanna H. – Rogers, MN | University of Minnesota – Duluth
• Karley K. – Andover, MN | University of Minnesota – Duluth
• Josiah D. – Buffalo, MN | Lake Superior Community College
*All winners will need to provide a high school transcript or diploma as proof of high school
completion before scholarship funds are disbursed.
For the purposes of this scholarship, qualifying post-secondary educational institutions include any two or four-year college, university, technical or vocational school within the United States that is duly accredited by one of the national or regional institutional accrediting bodies recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). An alternative qualification is enlistment in the U.S. Military via the Delayed Entry Program.
The next opportunity to apply for a TruStone Financial Foundation Scholarship will be in the spring of 2022.
If you have additional questions regarding these scholarships, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please include name, email, phone number and question.)