The TruStone Financial Foundation would like to congratulate the 2017 Scholarship Recipients.
- Katherine Baker – Rogers High School | Otsego, MN
- Alan Bates – Champlin Park High School | Champlin, MN
- Alyssa Gits – Apple Valley High School | Burnsville, MN
- Celeste Hofstede – Coon Rapids High School | Coon Rapids, MN
- Matthew Kasar – Oak Creek High School | Oak Creek, WI
- Mara Mathison – Maple Grove Senior High | Maple Grove, MN
- Jack Piazza – Robbinsdale Armstrong High School | Golden Valley, MN
- Caely Tietz – Eden Prairie High School | Eden Prairie, MN
- Harmony Zweber-Langer – Lakeville South High School | Lakeville, MN
Scholarships are awarded based on merit and scored for academic performance, community involvement and the satisfactory completion of an essay question related to financial management.
The TruStone Financial Foundation is proud to offer scholarships to graduating seniors as they pursue post-secondary education. Please check the TruStone Financial Foundation website for updates on future scholarship programs.