Announcing the Scholarship Winners!
We are proud to offer scholarships to graduating high school seniors as they pursue their post-secondary education in the fall of 2018.
Scholarships were awarded based on merit and scored for academic performance, community involvement and the satisfactory completion of an essay question related to financial management.
We are pleased to announce the following scholarship recipients:
• Anna Ingemann – Wayzata High School | Plymouth, MN
• Clare McDonald – South High School | Minneapolis, MN
• Audrey Carlson – Roseville Area High School | Roseville, MN
• Aubrey Hamilton – St. Michael –Albertville High School | St. Michael, MN
• Tonia Kounelis – Muskego High School | Wind Lake, WI
• Max Moynihan – Apple Valley High School | Eagan, MN
• Molly Moynihan – Apple Valley High School | Eagan, MN
• Benjamin Oman – Roosevelt High School | Minneapolis, MN
• Nikolaus Prusinski – Saint Francis High School | Saint Francis, WI